User manual for Band slings
- Before every usage check the sling. Do not use damaged slings!
- Use slings only with visibly clear labeling-lifting capacity and length.
- Use appropriate lifting capacity slings. Notice lifting method with what the load is lifted and the angle of sling (see labeling).
- During the lifting process protect the sling from contact with sharp angles. Use protective angles etc. protector because the load can damage the sling. Supervise that the sling is not twisted to avoid having knots.
- Do not use slings where the temperature is over 100°C.
- Do not try to fix the slings by Yourself.
For more information contact us by below given contact details.